Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11 - TD Bank Financial Group

After a very tiring day of work, I look back at a day that went by much quicker than normal.

It started with me arriving at a sharp 7:58 AM at the TD Bank office, located in Mississauga. The bus ride in the morning is about an hour, a great time to catch up on sleep. I made my way up to my floor (IT Solutions & Engineering) and casually greeted my manager on the way to my desk.

Immediately, I began working on completing a project my manager had given me earlier in the week. My task was to create an organizational tool for the program within TDBFG that my manager is responsible for. Since the program is rather extensive, the project was rather complicated with all the different connections and relationships that were detailed within it.

By the end of the day, I finished my project, had productive meetings with my manager and others around the office, and even found time for a little socializing. Overall, an ideal day.

Jason Kurian
Hometown: Brampton, ON